Earlier this month, Reputation.ca introduced its free online reputation management software designed to help individuals and businesses more accurately see how they appear online.
Matt EarleFounder & President
Matt Earle, Founder of Reputation.ca, is a leading Canadian expert on online reputation management with over 15 years of hands on experience working in the space. Mr. Earle’s educational background includes an H.BSc from the University of Toronto and certification as a Google Professional. His expertise has been acknowledged through national television appearances on CBC, PBS and CTV, being a guest host on CBC radio, and numerous quotes in print and online media.
- How to Protect Your Reputation When Bad News Goes Viral Jun 24, 2022
- [Guide] Google Autocomplete and Related Searches Removal Jun 17, 2022
- 6 Popular Examples of Damage to a Company Reputation Jun 10, 2022
- The Ultimate Guide to Corporate Reputation Management Jun 3, 2022
- What is SEO Reputation Management, and How Does It Work? May 27, 2022