Earlier this month, Reputation.ca introduced its free online reputation management software designed to help individuals and businesses more accurately see how they appear online.
Matt EarleFounder & President
Matt Earle, Founder of Reputation.ca, is a leading Canadian expert on online reputation management with over 15 years of hands on experience working in the space. Mr. Earle’s educational background includes an H.BSc from the University of Toronto and certification as a Google Professional. His expertise has been acknowledged through national television appearances on CBC, PBS and CTV, being a guest host on CBC radio, and numerous quotes in print and online media.
+1 (416) 934-5023
- What Happened to TheDirty.com? Was Their Website Shut Down? Oct 8, 2021
- How to Manage Your Reputation by Setting Up Google Alerts Oct 1, 2021
- Tutorial: Rank Your Social Media Profiles for Your Brand Name Sep 24, 2021
- Your Business Was Hit by a Review Bomb: Now What? Sep 17, 2021
- Are The High Costs of Sponsored Content Really Worth It? Sep 10, 2021