We are a prestigious Canadian company based in Toronto, Canada. We help Canadian businesses and individuals manage their search engine reputations.
We are currently looking for someone to join our operations team and manage, execute and report on our search engine optimization initiatives.
- Work from home in Chandigarh, India using Google Apps Collaboration.
- Communicate with our global workforce including three employees in Chandigarh via Google Hangouts and Phone.
- Link building.
- Usage of SEO promotional platforms.
- Own the development and execution of the SEO strategy for wide range of clients.
Define SEO standards and guidelines including URL structure, linking, page titles, meta tags, keywords, headings, anchor text and site maps.
- Create a content strategy in collaboration with the team that leverages professional and user generated content to maximize SEO benefits.
- Ability to review site content and structure and provide SEO optimization recommendations.
- Define SEO requirements and provide direction to copywriters, designers and engineers with implementation and fine-tuning.
- Develop a framework and reports to systematically track and improve SEO performance.
- Stay up-to-date with changes in how search engines measure relevancy and translate them into tactics that ensure a consistently high page rank and top positions on head, shoulder and tail terms.
- Build and maintain a network of domain experts to stay on the cutting edge.
- Content development best practices.
- Keyword research.
- Expertise in specific markets and geographies.
Required Skills and Experience
- 5+ years of SEO or ORM experience within an agency or in-house environment– ideally with multiple websites.
- Demonstrated achievements in systematically improving SEO rankings that translated into traffic growth and improved site conversion.
- Strong ENGLISH communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Very strong analytical skills with a demonstrated ability to leverage data to inform decision-making.
- Great attention to detail combined with the ability to prioritize and meet aggressive targets and deadlines.
- Passion for staying current in a rapidly evolving environment and leveraging blogs and online forums to gain a competitive edge.
Nice To Haves
- Internet Marketing, SEO or Online Reputation Management Knowledg